Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Decisions, decisions.


Still trying to make that definite Big Push, as it were -- I have sent The Email to the company I am wanting to undertake a major diet with, but the enrolment form? Is yet to be sent. Though it IS filled in, and that's always a start, isn't it?

I'm just very good at talking myself out of things, I suppose. I just...expect to fail. But every day I am struck again and again with the desire to just be comfortable in my own skin, and this...is one way to move towards that, I guess. I am just really, really going to miss Lift Plus. <g> Seriously, the last week or so since returning from the States/Mexico, I've been eating all my favourite foods in anticipation of losing them for the next six months. So...I guess that means some part of me really is serious about this?

I guess there's just one way to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment