Monday, August 23, 2010

Early Days, Moo!

I was one of those skinny little kids -- for all my mother complained about her weight struggles, I never had any idea nor comprehended what she was going through. Until I was fourteen, my weight was normal. Ever since then, it's crept up on me, again and again. Finally, I've decided to do something about it.

I haven't made any committments yet, unless creating this blog counts. I figure this is my sounding post, my moo-board -- because one of my nicknames from childhood has been Clarabelle Cow. Right now, I feel like I might just be turning into said cow. This is the time to turn the fight on, I guess, and leave people wondering why a skinny little chit like me would be wearing anything as outrageously inappropriate as a cowbell.

Now, to become that skinny little chit...

All images gratefully stolen from the wonderful Gio at ohtori.nu

No comments:

Post a Comment