Sunday, January 2, 2011

End Week Fourteen


Well, I overslept a bit this morning, so I ended up going back to yoghurt and crackers for breakfast; my problem is that I have to leave at least five hours between meals, so the later breakfast is, the more my whole day is thrown out. Never mind; the other half of the omelette in the fridge didn't look terribly healthy, so I tossed it anyway. I think tomorrow I'll give one egg with cinnamon and nutmeg a whirl and see how that comes out. Because I am on holiday from work for three more days, it's all good!

Anyhoo, just a short entry because it's the end of week fourteen, would you believe, and I weighed myself. Official weight of the moment? 65.1kg. Almost halfway there! My next official goal is to get out of the "overweight" category on my Wii, which is about 62kg. And by the time I go to Australia on the fifth of February, I want to be in the fifties. Both of these things look to be eminently doable as long as I stay one hundred percent with no deviations. Which is a bit sad, as I'd have loved to try the Tia Maria cake I'm going to make for the next Chapter I writers group meeting -- Emily, who's made cake the last two meetings, has been watching my baking photo diary on facebook and volunteered my services -- but...I want this more. I was looking at the graph on WiiFit, and just seeing the way it's come down...wow. I mean, I usually take my weight loss from 80kg, as that was what I was at when I officially began, but to be honest my starting weight was closer to 85kg. So...even though I've been a bit bleah about the diet lately, I need to shake off the lethargy and just...accept that the change has happened, and now I get to live with it. And just live. ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment