Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Underneath Your Clothes


The diet is continuing on a strange path; I haven't been off the wagon since the Cake Days, but I've been so tired of everything lately that it's been a bit of a stretch. Weirdly, though, I am recognising it as an emotional thing, not a physical thing; I'm never hungry, as such. I just want something different. So...I don't know. I'm not sleeping enough, though, which is probably not helping anything in the slightest.

 But...just as a random aside...there's been an odd side-effect of this diet. My underwear. No, honestly -- while I've always had a wistful love of fancy lingerie, I've never owned nice underwear before. Mostly because I was always too fat to buy anything truly pretty, and it's not like anyone would ever have seen it anyway. Now, though...I'm developing this truly odd need to buy pretty matching underwear sets and wear them. No-one sees them but me. But I love it.

Really, it's truly very strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment